3D Modeling & VR
Revit Space Planning | 409 College Ave
This project includes a full Revit plan showing the floorpan, reflected ceiling plan, furniture plan, specialty equipment plan, renderings, schedules, details, sections and interior elevations. The goal of the project was to create an accurate and well designed space according to architectural and construction document standards.
VR Walk-through: Structural design by Fung Gang Li
Product Design Strategy
Sustainability + Consumer Products: Trap House
Physical Interaction Design
How can we encourage healthy eating on campus?
This project involved alts in cash registers at the Mannidble cafe to print your calorie total at the bottom of the receipt. This was an effort to move towards proactive healthy decisions by creating a feedback loop for consumers. *This was the only Cornell DFA project implemented during that semester's studio.
Art & Craft
Designing for the Web:
The goal of this project was to create a social media web interface and app that allows users to filter the information in their view, quickly, and effectively. The site needed to be branded, and the specific user interactions needed to be specified; normal, active, hover, visited. Another team member focused on the back end development using google Compute Engine for the database cluster.
The goal of this project is to develop a method that helps sustainably minded people alter or improve their daily habits to create a positive change in our environment. This takes the shapes of a product that responds to ambient conditions in the environment and sends visual and auditory feedback to the user. The other component is that links to an app, that visually provides you feedback and reminders to continue your sustainable habit.
My role was to develop user testing strategies and outline the beginnings of the app interface. The project is still underway.
All Design Projects
Digital UX/UI Design
- Puppet Plant: How can we encourage sustainable designs in the house?
- SociaLite: UI App Design
- Testing Virtual Environments in AMT + ReactVR
- Sustainable Design: Trap House
- Systematic Design: The Fish Taco
- Consumer Products: Stain Aid
- TumbleRock Media Movie Covers; Watershed, Escalators, Lunar Distance, Once in a Good Many Million Times
- Lock 32 Whitewater Park Logo
- Julie vs. The World: Book
- ATA Business Cards
- Cornell Dairy OJ Label
3D Modeling & VR
- Revit Space Planning: 409 College Ave
- Esherick House Exercise
- Passive House Design: Exterior + Interior
- Thinking Outside the Cube: Boeing's Reimagined Workplace
- Display Design
- Light Installation & Design: AfterGlow
- DFA: Designing for Healthy Eating
- Moving Forward: Preserving Historic Design
- Google Cardboard: Ergonomic Analysis and Design